We will help your business setup manual accounting records necessary to setup and
install QuickBooks on your desktop.
This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
We can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive
training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time - time taken away from managing your business. Here's a short list of the services we
provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable,
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date.
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
- Follow up training to ensure you are "on the right track".
- Quarterly, Monthly, or Annually review of your QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.